Sunday, October 17, 2010

Free BB Cream Samples

Hi Ladies,

I hope you guys are doing well and enjoyed the few days of sunshine that we got. Winter is coming so for those of you who have dry skin like me its important to hydrate our skin. For those of you who have oily skin, the cold winter weather will also affect your skin so keep it hydrated as well. For me BB cream is what I use to keep my skin hydrated and at the same time hide the flaws of my skin. It is the perfect product with a nice balance of moisture and coverage. As for people with blemish prone or oily skin there is also a BB cream that caters to your needs as well.

For those of you who do not know what BB (Blemish Balm) cream is, it is a lightweight lotion-like cream that covers up blemishes and smooths out the complexion of your skin. You apply it just like you would your moisturizer so it is ideal for getting ready in the mornings cause I know we all have busy schedules and hit the snooze button more times than we should. It also contains ingredients that provide SPF, anti-wrinkling and whitening so it is a 3 in 1 cream that gives your skin protection as while helping your skin retain its youthfulness.

I wanted to share this product with you guys because it is something I definitely could not live without. We have tons of samples to give out so that you guys can all try it for yourself. So stop by and get a free sample today. =)


For Sensitive Skin


For Oily Skin

Please feel free to stop by or email me if you have any questions regarding this product.

3 comments:

  1. hi how do you provide free samples? im a beauty blogger see my blog here http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/ or mail me at skinny.mirror@hotmail.com for details
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how do I get free sample. I am really curious and want to try out the product. Please mail me at tak.thitima@gmail.com the details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna try some examples if have an left email me at ebr_@live.com

    ReplyDelete