Friday, June 3, 2011

Silver Shatter and Something Blue

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to post these two new designs because they are from YOU! I don't know how you guys do it but your nails always look so fantastic.

This first picture is from Katrena featuring the new Silver Shatter polish from the Pirates of the Carribean collection. This is Silver Shatter at it's best. I really like the way it turned out on her nails and the colors she paired it with. Having it only on a few fingers gives it a unique style as well. Try it out!


Now on to the second picture. I've seen many cheetah print designs but I've never seen one done like this. Thanks to Jennifer I know what to do next for my nail design. I really like how the spots match the polish on the other fingers. It turned out super nice! I can't wait to pair it with different colors. So pretty!!


I hope you all enjoyed these designs as much as I do and will try them out in the future. =)

Thanks girls for sending me the pictures! As always I love to see what you guys come up with so please send them my way.


As always don't forget to Get Dolled Up! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment