Monday, August 30, 2010

Design Ideas

I got more!! Thanks so much you guys!

Traci's Designs:

Nail Polish: OPI's Iris I Was Thinner, Konad black, Konad white, Avon's Mirror Shine in Aluminum
Base & Top coat: Sally Hansen Double Duty and Mega Shine
Konad plates: M57 and M66

Nail Polish: AVON's Mirror Shine in Pink Ice Glace Rose and Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Speedy Sunburst
Base & Top coat: Sally Hansen Double Duty and Mega Shine
Konad Plate: M57


I just received my first email with Konad nail designs attached (thanks vanessa!). Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy that you guys are willing to share and let me just say they look great. I think I will make a new page (tab) titled Konad Gallery and post a collection of every picture I get there as well as post them on the main page. I know there will be many more to come so having them all in one place will probably make it easier.

So here are the pictures I received from Vanessa:

nail polish: opi you dont know jacques
base & top coat: seche vite
konad plates: M03 & M57



nail polish: china glaze secret periwinkle
base & top coat: seche vite
konad plates: m20 & m70



nail polish: china glaze flip flop fantasy
base & top coat: seche vite
konad plates: m51




Oh and before I forget, I noticed that when using a hot pink nail polish it makes your skin look more tan...I don't know if its just my mind playing tricks on me but I really think it does. I painted my toes this bright hot pink from essie (Flirty Fuchsia) and my feet look a lot darker. hahahah. So for those of you who want to be a bit more tan like me try it out. =)

2 comments: