Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nail Design of the Week

Hi everyone!

I've been contemplating whether or not to start posting pictures of my Konad-ed nails during my fast (from nail polish) and as you can tell I decided to go for it. hahah. I think it would be cool for everyone who is as addicted to Konad as me to post their pictures on this blog so we can all share our addiction together. =) I always search online for designs done by other people to get more ideas and expand my nail design horizon. So why not contribute as well? I'll be looking forward to seeing all of your designs! I'm not sure if the comment box lets you post the pictures directly..if it doesn't please email them to me (includes products used please!). I would love to see them and post them for everyone else to see.

Happy Stamping! =)

Here is what I did for this week (even though my bf thought it was kinda crazy..haha). I'm usually more into subtle designs but what the heck. I'll try to post one picture a week (fingers crossed). And if I encounter and new tricks and tips I'll post them here too. I already have one in mind that was shared with me by one of you (thanks Korena!) that will be the inspiration for my next nail design of the week.

Products used:

Orly Bonder Base Coat
Konad Plate m51
Konad Black Polish
Nail Art Pen in White & Silver
Seche Vite Top Coat



Also if you guys have any specific questions please feel free to comment or email.

Have a great day!

2 comments: