Monday, September 27, 2010

Cool Website *-*

Hi ladies!

I recently found out about this new website through a makeup guru (Holly) that I watch on youtube (I know you guys do it too!). At first I was skeptical, so I waited to see if it turns out to be too good to be true. This website is basically like a blog but a way more interactive one that people post about anything from technology to health & beauty to sports & fitness. BUT while doing all these things that you would normally do on a blog, you can win really cool prizes. Prizes include a Macbook Pro, a LV purse, iTunes gift cards and even a Konad Pro Nail Salon Kit. You win points for posting, commenting and basically everything on the site is designed for you to earn points.

The reason why I decided to give it a shot was because on this blog, I try to keep everything based around the business and more professional. On this new website, I get to post about a variety of other subjects that interest me and just more well..random. Things I find funny or my skin care routine..stuff like that (if anyone is interested..haha).

I also wanted to share this with all of you because the prizes are really cool. After watching the video (will be linked below) I was kinda sold..haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RFrhexUq4 (sorry you gotta copy & paste it)

If you guys don't know about this site already, I say try it out and see cause the rewards are pretty awesome. If you are as addicted to blogging as me, I think you'll enjoy it. =) You can click on the button below and it will direct you to the page. If you do decide to join don't forget to add me as a friend!



Happy blogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment