Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nail Design of the Week

I really like the way french tips look so I wanted to practice using the french tip Konad plates. I never really used them much cause I normally paint them on with nail art pens but I think from now on I'm gonna use the plates. It's so much faster! Especially when you want a design the plates will save you so much time. For this particular design I tried painting on the black base first but it didn't work too well because the white did not completely cover the black so it turned out kinda grey-ish and muddy looking. So I used a nail art pen and drew in the curved line. It's not very precise but I tried..haha. Also it does take some practice to get the french tips on evenly and in the right area. I had to redo them a few times to get the hang of it so don't give up! Practice makes perfect. =)

Products used:

Base Coat: Orly Bonder
Konad Polish: White
Konad Plate: M45
Nail Art Pen: Black
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Also I think for the next few NDWs they're gonna be inspired by fall trends so look out for those. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment