Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nail Design of the Week

This week my aunt Fannie's nails will be featured as well as my own. I wanted to try the Sponge Set and her nails were perfect because they're nice and long. Short nails will work too but with longer nails its easier to show off the different layers. Also if you use more shades of purple the gradient effect would be more apparent but I didn't have that many purples so I just used 3. I hope you guys like it!

Products Used:

Base Coat: Sally Hansen Strong as Diamonds
Konad Sponge Set
OPI Sheer Your Toys
L.A. Girl Bedazzle
China Glaze Midnight Ride
Konad Plate: M3
Konad Polish: Dark Purple, Silver
L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver
Top Coat: Seche Vite


As for myself, I wanted to do a design inspired by 2010 fall trends. So I did camouflage print. =)

Products Used:

Base Coat: Orly Bonder
Zoya Irene
Konad Plate: M61
Konad Princess Nail Polish: Chocolate, Jungle Green
Konad Polish: Black
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment